The Haber 20' Mini Reporter is an affordable, economical
and easily trailered pocket trawler / micro cruiser.
Made in Europe and now available in the United States!
The first Mini Reporter is now in the United States!
- Over 50 available options. Download PDF describing standard and optional equipment
- 2 versions available: Leeboard version with only 9" of draft/depth or the Keel version with 16" of draft/depth
- Large front deck, covered rear helm/captain's station with wheel steering, main cabin with galley/kitchen-enclosed head/toilet-dinette & two sleeping berths/areas
- Both Mini Reporter boat owners, and, marinas owning Mini Reporters can enhance income from renting this easily handled boat.
- Powered by a high thrust 9.9 HP Yamaha outboard. A high thrust outboard motor has a higher gear ratio in the gear case/lower foot of the motor giving it an ability to mount a larger diameter prop/propeller that will push a boat with a higher thrust at lower speeds.
- Cruising speed is approximately 6 mph while burning less than 1/2 gallon (2 quarts) of fuel per hour.
- Long distance economical cruising is now a reality
- The Haber 20 has a Category C rating in Europe: Category C-for boats operating in coastal waters, large bays, & lakes with winds up to Force 6 (31 mph), and significant seas, up to & including 2 meters (7 feet high).