HABER Yachts Company and Shipyard
The HABER Yachts Company/shipyard is located in Lubawskie, Poland and has been in business since 1991 (for over 25 years).
- The Haber Yachts manufacturing plant has a controlled interior temperature of 64 degrees Fahrenheit & less than 65% humidity-aided in part by underground piping to maintain a constant plant temperature.
- All Haber boats spend at least 4 days, & up to 8 days inside the female mould where the initial hull "layup" takes place. The entire/complete boat is then finished out inside the temperature controlled Haber plant for the duration of the buildout (at least 30 days) to ensure COMPLETE fiberglass & laminate bonding. Their boats are never outside until the finished boat is ready for shipping!
- All of the stainless steel hardware utilized on Haber boats is produced directly onsite/in the shipyard.
- All of the woodwork on Haber boats is produced directly onsite/in the shipyard.
- All Haber boats spend at least 12 hours in a test pool with overhead spray for at least 12 hours to ensure a watertight hull & cabin prior to leaving the plant.
- Haber Yachts manufactures many models of power boats & sailboats. Haber US LLC will work with any persons interested in other Haber yachts.